Personal Training sessions can take place either in the comfort of your own home or at one of the Clifford sites I use for group classes. It’s a great way to get a more personalised and focused programme for you as an individual.
“Sarah tailors each session to your needs after listening and responding to you. She can even change direction during a session if necessary, which is fantastic. Sarah keeps a log of what you have done each session so you can keep a clear track of your progress and this attention and dedication lets you know that she really cares about your sessions.” Emma – PT client
1 hour 1 person – £32
Block of 10 sessions for 1 person – £280
(sessions become £28 per session)
1 hour 3+ people – £12 per person*
1 hour 2 people – £16 per person*
*For the 2 people and 3+ people sessions if someone can’t make the session the pricing will adjust to the number of people in the session. Eg if it’s a 2 person session and someone can’t make it becomes £32 for the 1 person.
In these sessions you can expect the following (you do not have to do the Food diary / testing / goals / body measurements etc – this is up to you and what you want from the sessions):
- 1 hour workout planned around your specific needs/requests
- A professional and friendly approach
- Enjoyment! I’ll make the sessions enjoyable for you based on your feedback and what types of exercise you prefer
- Monthly body composition testing and weigh-ins
- A set of goals to achieve which will be set together taking into account what you want from the sessions
- Strength and fitness testing
- Weekly food and nutrition diary